Friday, October 23, 2009

Well, I am on my own for the next four days and I have the best of intentions to do many things, but knowing myself as I do, I may get distracted and just do the fun things. The men in my life have gone to Sydney to visit family, it is my father-in-law's 80th birthday and he has also been in hospital, but is now home and much better.


I finally got a photo of the Ipod bag I crocheted and it looks alright.

Our number one and only son is going to a Halloween party next weekend and he is very excited. We don't celebrate Halloween here in Australia but some kids still have parties for it. So I bought some decorations to contribute to the party and also got a couple of masks for him to choose from and he can't wait. The friend of his who is having the party gave up her birthday party this year so she could have a Halloween party instead. So this weekend (just so I don't get lonely) I am going over to help get the outdoor area ready.


I am also going to up the mountains tomorrow with my friend and her two kids (the ones having the Halloween party), actually they are coming with me, and we are going to some markets and then maybe swimming in one of the lakes before coming home. There are some nice spots up there, so we will see how we go.

Getting close to our friend coming to visit, our number one and only son is very excited about this even though he hasn't seen him since he was a baby. I think we may have told too many stories, hope our friend lives up to his reputation :-) just kidding. But seriously, we are all looking forward to it very much, and my partner in crime and life is looking forward to sitting around and talking into the wee hours, if we can make it past 10.30pm without falling asleep that is :)

Well, I best get the dog out of bed, she has been for a walk this morning and then went back to bed, lazy thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment